Trenbolone A is very powerful anabolic steroid, which is three times more effective than natural testosterone. At first this preparation was used only in order to increase muscle mass and to enhance appetite in the animals. But nowadays this preparation is pretty popular among bodybuilders and athletes.
Trenbolone A has very short half-life period. That’s why it is injected every day at dose 50mg, or every other day 100 mg. This preparation has gained its popularity because of its great steroid activity. But remember the overdose is fraught with serious side effects.
- Trenbolone Acetate Advantages
- Trenbolone is one of the most powerful anabolic steroids because of the ability to increase muscle mass and strength (10 kg in 8 weeks).
- This preparation doesn’t convert into estrogen, that’s why it doesn’t cause such side effects as gynecomastia, fat accumulation of fluid retention.
- Trenbolone A doesn’t affect the kidneys and liver.
- This anabolic steroid considerably increases the athletic performance and enhances gains in power.
- Injections of Trenbolone A stimulate fat burning processes, that why it can be used during cutting.
- One more advantage is that it increases libido and sexual activity during the course.
- Trenbolone Acetate Side Effects
- Skin rash;
- Oily skin;
- Aggression and irritability;
- High blood pressure;
- Hot flashes and fever;
- Testicular atrophy (very rare).
- Trenbolone (Acetate) 75mg/ml - SP Laboratories
© This base is the intellectual property of anabolicenergy.net. Any copying of information without reference to the source is prohibited!