Cutting is a process during which certain restrictions in nutrition should be observed. The main aim is to get rid of excess fat and maintain muscle mass. Sometimes, in order to make weight loss process faster, some fat burning drugs are used. Clenbuterol is one of those drugs.
Clenbuterol hydrochloride is produced in the form of syrup and tablets. Actually, syrups usually contain a lot of sugar and they are not very effective that’s why this preparation is recommended in the form of pills (usually 0.04 mg, 100 pills in the packs).
At first Clenbuterol hydrochloride was used to treat such disease as spasmodic asthma. Nowadays this preparation is widely used in bodybuilding and fitness, due to its ability to increase body temperature and burn fat. One of the main features of Clenbuterol is that it is not only a powerful fat burner, but also it has strong anti-catabolic effects. It preserves hard earned muscles during cutting diet.
- Clenbuterol Effects:
- fat burning;
- increasing of the temperature;
- decreasing of the appetite;
- activation of mental processes;
- it also has anti-catabolic and anabolic effects.
- Common side effects:
- whole body trembling;
- high blood pressure.
- CLENBUTEROL HYDROCHLORIDE 0.04 MG - SP Laboratories
- CLENBUTEROL 40MG - BALKAN PHARMACEUTICALS
- CLENBUTEROL-VER (CLENBUTEROL HYDROCHLORIDE) 0.04MG - VERMODJE
© This base is the intellectual property of anabolicenergy.net. Any copying of information without reference to the source is prohibited!